The ICRI Virginia Chapter announces the launch of our Project of the Year Award. The inaugural award will be awarded at our 2017 Spring Symposium. See below for details and criteria. Please contact the chapter if you have any questions
To recognize outstanding achievement and innovation in the repairing of concrete & masonry.
Submitter required to meet at least one of the following criteria:
·Be a current ICRI VA Chapter Member of Record
·Have your corporate Office in the state of VA
·Your project performed in the state of VA
Other Project Criteria
1. Major portion of the project must be a concrete repair or masonry with minor concrete repair.
2. Project must be within the state of Virginia or in the Washington DC area.
3. More than one project may be submitted by any ICRI VA Chapter Member.
1. Project solicitation will be in accordance to the rules and regulations stated by this page. All submittals shall be completed on the prepared forms that are available on the chapter website at www.icrivirginia.org.
2. Paper entry submittals shall be in 8.5” x 11” format, with the exception of drawings that may be 11” x 17” and folded. They shall be submitted in a 3-ring binder.
3. Images may consist of photographs, figures and/or drawings. Cover photographs shall be excluded from this requirement.
4. Cover shall contain the project title and a maximum of 2 photographs and/or figures. No information regarding project participants shall be on the cover.
5. Project submittal may be made electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line MUST state ICRI POY-Project Name. File size may NOT exceed 8.0MB.
6. Electronically submitted entries that exceed 8.0 MB may be sent in separate emails. Each additional email subject line must denote POY-Project Name-Email 1 of 2, or 2 of 2, etc.
Required Submittal Data
(judges will downgrade project scoring if some or all of the information below is not included with Submittal Data)
1. The completed Project of the Year Award Submittal Forms (Download from this page)
2. The project duration and/or the concrete repair duration must be included.
1. Four judges, selected by the ICRI Virginia Chapter awards committee, will review each project submittal and select the best project based on a rating criterion established by the Virginia Chapter awards committee. The judges will be Chapter members of record representing two repair contractors, a material supplier, and an engineer/architect who have not been named in the project submittals.
Award and Project Presentation:
1. The Concrete Repair applicant receiving the highest project award submittal rating will receive a complimentary Platinum Sponsorship for the following year.
2. The award winner will be announced, and the award presented at the annual Spring Symposium
ICRI Virginia Project of the Year Submission Forms
The Submittal Form is a PDF document that you can type on directly.
Photo Submissions is a Word document and is just for your pictures. On the very first page is a written set of instructions for you to follow. You are free to submit up to 10 photos on the preset 6 pages.
Download the two documents below, fill them out, save them, type us an email, attach the documents and your submission is complete!
Email your submissions to: email@example.com